Monday, May 22, 2006

Welcome to my humble burrow

Here is the entrance! Considering that I leave such long comments on the blogs of others, verbally crashing on their virtual couches, so to speak, I have decided that it is probably time for me to get my own place, and air my thoughts in my own space...

I have selected small lodgings, for I have chosen to be a small creature, in the hope that it will prevent me from getting too long winded, or big in the head.

You will find it easiest to come through my small door when and if you are striving to be, as i am striving to be, little.

little /lit'l/ adj. [slang of cheryl & shannon] 1 humble, unpresuming, content. 2 meek, usurping no power, without guile. 3 childlike, frank, inquisitive

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Yea! Welcome!!

Monday, May 22, 2006  
Blogger RW said...

how lovely for us.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Mr. P said...

yes, welcome, how lovely!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Blogger elizabeth said...

lovely dear one!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
Blogger madeleine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger madeleine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger madeleine said...

baume...you put my name on your blogsite. thank-you. i will enjoy creeping in here to watch your goings on. miss you, as usual, and think of you whenever i see gouda with (caraway or cumin) at the grocer.
love,
baumje

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Anna said...

hurray for the meek! hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray, hip hip hurray!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home